Perfect Image: A different kind of company.
When I came to Perfect Image over eight years ago, my vision for the company was to diversify into the online area and more. With our then limited offering of design, printing, and mailing, I saw that our clients needed more tools and media options for their effective marketing. We’ve since accomplished that, having added web design, email marketing, and promotional products to the mix. Now we can offer comprehensive marketing plans that are unbiased, focusing on what works best for our client, not limited by what we offer. We realize you have options for getting the help you need.
Here’s what you can expect.
- We make it easier for you to get things done.
- We add value to your project. We look for typos, bad image quality, improper grammar, and often recommend a different format or specification if we think it will perform better for you.
- A relationship with us is like having your very own marketing department. This allows us to manage your projects from a broader perspective to ensure consistency across all your media, from logo design to brochures to your website.
A culture of getting it done for over 30 years
- Our culture is centered around the Golden Rule. It’s all about respect and empathy for our customers.
- World-class, old fashioned, “hold-your-hand” customer care. It’s simple things like answering the phone within 3 rings during business hours. And providing you the same personal contact to work with on all your needs.
- You can leverage our experience to achieve better results. Our team has a combined 150 years of experience in marketing communications—and that’s just their time here at Perfect Image! There’s hardly a thing we haven’t experienced at some point.